Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be Dewy, Dollface


Hi!  Oh Hi!  Today I'm sharing some of my most favorite beauty products.  These are my go-to prettifiers.  Mostly, I like to feel fresh and dewy...and a good moisturizer is my most essential requirement.  Kate Somerville is the creme de la awesomeness.  I'm obsessed. I've been hooked on her products ever since I first moved to LA.  I alternate between her 'Nourish' moisturizer and the 'Deep Tissue Repair'.  The 'Deep Tissue Repair' costs a pretty penny, but I only use it during the winter months because my skin freaks out and I'm like a dry lizard.  'Nourish' smells delightful and it will take all the willpower you possess not to rub it all over your body.  It's so creamy and wonderful.  For serious.  The Bio-Oil I use on my bod and sometimes even on my face (see lizard note above).  It absorbs quickly and leaves you ultra-dewy.

Cheeks: Jemma Kidd cheek ID is so cutie and perky and pinky.  Love.  I've used it on my cheeks and lips and it's the perfect shade of dollface pink. Then I like to highlight my cheekbones and along the bridge of my nose with the shimmery Nars stick.  It gives a little pop while still keeping the dewy.  Did I mention I like dewy?

So now that you're moisturized and pink-cheeked, coat your lashes in Fresh's Supernova mascara.  It is the best mascara I've ever used!  So inky and thick.  Go get you some.

The Maybelline Baby Lips is a new love of mine.  Just found it at the drugstore one day.  I first bought the Quench shade and then quickly went back and bought Pink Punch and Cherry Me.  It's just a good balmy consistency and the Cherry Me gives ya some sweet red tint.

Hope you enjoy!  Happy moisturizing!


Kate Somerville Products: here
Jemma Kidd Cheek I.D.: available at target and also here
Nars Copacabana Stick: here
Fresh Supernova Mascara: here
Bio-Oil: available at most drugstores and also here
Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20: check your local drugstores!

No comments: