Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunglasses I'm currently coveting...

If you know me well, then you know that I love (LOVE!) me some sunny sunglasses.  I have a mini-collection.  It's no Rachel Zoe fill-your-entire-closet-full-kinda-collection by any means, but I do indulge in nice shades from time to time. Nice sunglasses are like nice shoes....they go with everything, they feel heavy and expensive, and they make you invisible to mean people & bad days when you slip them on.

These geometric block Dita Eyewear sunnies make me giggle and twirl.  Gwennie rocked them. Why can't I?  Hmm, maybe because I just bought some dark and sultry Elizabeth & James frames and my wallet says, "sorry babe."

Maybe next month.


photo source: here

1 comment:

Jennifer Holden said...

I lovey those shades! A-maze! :)