Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Obsessions


It's Saturday.  My favorite Saturdays consist of Urth Caffe coffee, yoga or kickboxing, a trip to the newsstand for an armload of magazines and maybe a beach cruiser ride or a cocktail squeezed in there somewhere.  
After scouring my magazines, here are my top 3 obsessions of late.  
1.  LaROK flirty green skirt.  I need this, I think.  It will go with everything.  
2. The Like.  These chicks look rad.  I wish I was there on the grass with them.  I would laugh and try to be one of them...and then steal that watermelon suitcase. 
3. Mary Kate.  I've been obsessed with her for awhile.  Some say the twins dress like bag ladies, but I disagree.  It's like they have a never-ending game of dress-up going.  They have FUN.  As should we all.  I don't know who makes this gold glittery frock she is wearing, but it's so cute!!! And she has a super fun gold studded belt similar to Carrie Bradshaw's in the new Sex and the City movie.  Yay for Mary Kate!  

*BTW--if you click on the picture, you can view a larger version.  This goes for all the pics I post.  

No comments: