Monday, February 6, 2012

Bag Love


Pretty bags for pretty Mondays!  I'm slightly obsessed with that buttery grey Diesel bag.  It seems as if I could put my whole world in there, including snacks.  Oh, beautiful tiny purple lizard skin bag, I am so crazy about you.  Really, dear bags, I'm kinda crazy about all of you.  You, Ms. Minkoff, with your brilliant color blocking and contrasting leather and linen...that pointy hardware...you give me chills.  Sea green Mermaid, you're a netty little number and I imagine you a drop of cheer to all those who meet you.  Miss Topshop, your scallop-y edges give you such vintage flair!  Oh, Lady Felix Rey, your kissy face and luscious lashes make me giggle.   And you, Stella python, you are a sweet, sweet funky thang with that neon edging.

I heart you all!  Come live with me!



Diesel Gallia Traveler: here
Rebecca Minkoff Collette Linen + Leather: here
Urban Expressions Mermaid Cove: here
The Row Mini Twin: here
Felix Rey Kissy Face: here
Topshop Scalloped: here
Stella McCartney Faux Python: here

No comments: