Friday, August 14, 2009

happy weekend








Cucumber Martini Recipe (from www.drinknation.com)
  • 2 oz. Vodka (Grey Goose)
  • 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice
  • 2 slices Cucumber
  • 3 pieces Mint
  • 1/2 oz. Sugar Syrup
Muddle mint and a cucumber slice in a cocktail shaker. Add other ingredients and ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh mint sprig.  OMG, hurrrrrr up 5 o' clock!  

Tom Ford Sunglasses
I wish these sunnys were accompanying me on my trip this weekend. Add a vintage convertible, a headscarf and a BFF and I'd never come back.  

I heart Francoise Hardy....her music, her bangs, her striped tee.  Yes yes and yes.  

Cute cartoon...Be Yourself:)

Kisses and Happy Friday!!!!!

Photo Sources: Drink Nation, Tom Ford, Google Images, ffffffffffound, LeLove

1 comment:

Courtney Kittner said...

Im not a martini gal, but I really want to try this one! FANTASTIC!!!