Monday, November 3, 2008

Kiki's Search for the Perfect Tee



Kiki needs some help finding a white tee.  Here are some of my favorite brands.  I personally own several LA Made t-shirts and wear them to death.  I have a really thin Rebecca Beeson short sleeve tee that's pictured in my Twinsies post, but it's several seasons old and I haven't been able to find a similar one in her new collections.  Too bad because I would purchase like 3 of them!!!  James Perse tees are super soft and come in various lengths which is always helpful.
A cheapie you can buy is from Delia's.  Get 2 because you will want to dig it out of your dirty hamper and wear everyday.  

And the mother of all tees of course, comes from the Olsen's.  I've only had the pleasure of touching this beaut at Barney's.  I rubbed it's soft fabric between my fingers and let out a slow sigh of utter love.  Sooo soft, yet sturdy.  With the right bra, my girls would look fantastic in this ferrari of white tees.  Yummy.  The price is redunkulous, however.  I would surely dribble gobs of mustard all over it within a single wear and then cry myself to sleep for weeks.     

****THE ROW*** the most perf tee in the world, but it's like a car payment....yikes!!!

1. LA Made Shirred V-neck $28 
2. Alternative Flutter Sleeve $24
3. James Perse Classic Mini V-neck $50
4. Splendid Jersey Tee $46
5. Delia's Mia Slub Tee $19.50
6. Theory Scoop neck $65


No comments: