Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Feminine LBD's


So beginning my search for the perf LBD's, I of course started at Net-a-Porter.  Search no more, my darlings!!!  There was an abundance of sexy, playful, elegant and stunning dresses to choose from.  Now, Net-a-Porter is the world's premier online luxury fashion retailer....which translates to: not everyone can afford it.  However, you must appreciate the beauty and artfulness with which each fantastic dress is made.  I will later post more affordable LBD's.  For now though, drool over these peu de robe noire!

First up, my playful, flirty, skip to the loo picks: (left to right)
Preen Power Bandage Dress $1295
Mint Jodi Arnold Greta Silk $540
Notte by Marchesa $695
Rebecca Taylor Lace&Ruffles $340
Hanii Y Sequined Shift $755

Being the poofy fan that I am, I heart the Mint dress.  Corset Top + Killer Poofy = Cocktail parties BEWARE!!!




No comments: