Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Margherita Missoni























She inspires me for some reason.  I mean, I'm sure it's not hard to be super fresh and stylie when your grandparents founded the fashion house of Missoni, but whatevs...she's cute and I like her. 

However, I am devising a plan to somehow break into her closet and fill my hefty hefty cinch sacks to the brim with anything and everything I can carry.  

She's also like BFFs with Zac Posen which is super neat-o.  I bet he gives her handbags and all sorts of loot.  I read her Wikipedia file...she really doesn't have a job.  Her exact job title is "Ambassador of Missoni," which translates to: go to fashion events, galas and parties wearing and promoting the Missoni label.  Wow.  Must be a tough life.  Grrrrrr. 

No comments: